Monday, June 18, 2012

Start of the Jet Bikes

Well I finally finished off a huge painting project for a customer, now I can slowly start working on the Cat's (my Tigrid force) jet bikes in 15mm. First I cut out the basic shape of the base and added the inside panels, this will give me the angle for the sides and nose.
Once these supports were dry I then cut out the desired side panel shape making sure I mark what side is up. Many times I have glued pieces the wrong way! This way I can work quickly and assemble all the bikes in one go.
There we have the basic shape and form to build on. No to get some ideas for engine and weapon areas.

1 comment:

  1. Tamil Nadu Board which Conducts the Examination of Plus Two in Month of March. Supplementary Examination Conducts in month of Jun. TN +2 Model Paper 2021 TN DGE board Annually and Private and Regular Students Participate in Plus One & Plus Two Examination every year more than laks of students.

    ReplyDelete